"It's not your intelligence, but your attitude which are going to lift you in life."

OUR DIGNITY

Purified and heritage come back into soar as highly above in solar.

Break me out.

Feeling good of my grade and had sufficient behavior to challenge on and on.

Pass me out.

To this sacred thing up, Get in the door of soul.
Kinds, few stick of bit falls in it.


Promises can attack my power minds, beauty of pearl.
People do every hour in time, in beat, in crawl.
But, it's holding on better owned.
Blown away each of smokes in the water.


Parodies was made by someone in theater.

Break me out.

Falling out behing at moon's shadows.

Pass me out.

To find beauty of my passages in the letter.
Kinds, a gold as much as brighter.


Helpless in my words which may I tell.
Towards in the sun, glorious, for united.
Creating buildings and architect it.
Power in my hands like capital house.


Be honest in doing at work and try to find ideas of heart beating.
Meaning of quality successful from anyone.
It seems to be perfect movement.
Carry on.


Children cries in vain, Screaming as a little girl.
No causing to survive crying.
My dignity's not raise of crying.
Even our dignity aren't dreaming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



"Learning without thought is useless, while thinking without learning is dangerous".